Lavender is a wonderful plant and many are approaching this project in recent years.
It is a cultivation that does not require either large machinery or processing.
Following some basic tips to get started well saves a lot of mistakes.
This is why we have decided to provide you with this information in an accurate and orderly manner through a corso di coltivazione, Dedicated to those who, like you, want to get closer to the world of lavender.
- Information notes on lavender, its cultivars and the choice of species
- Choice and preparation of the soil.
- Choice of the plant distance
- Post-installation interventions
- Maintenance of cultivation
- Method of propagation
- Visit to the farm.
The course costs 49 Euros per person and lasts about 2 or 3 hours
Vai a Cultivation course, Follow the link to fill out the participation form, as soon as we organize a course we will contact you to tell you the date; if you are available you can buy the course and participate in it.